Links to Other Dart Sites
This page is devoted merely to providing links to other known, useful sites related to darts. If you have a favorite dart site you'd like added, please click the webmaster email address at the bottom of the page, and let us know.
- Britannia Arms - San Jose - Though thought of as "Cupertino," this pub actually is part of San Jose, and is one of the longest-running pubs in SCVDA league play including a good menu and nearly two dozen beers on-draught.
- Duke of Edinburgh - The Duke of Edinburgh, otherwise known as "The Duke" has been a cornerstone of the league pretty much "forever," one of their teams having played for them for nearly thirty years! Great food, great drink, and a superb atmosphere make this one of the league's favorite places for darts.
- Fibbar MaGees - Sunnyvale - Fibbar Magees of Sunnyvale is another main-stay of the SCVDA. Great food, great drink and a friendly Irish atmosphere make this a great place to play darts.
- Rose and Crown - The Rose and Crown is the most-northerly pub in the league. Being in downtown Palo Alto means this place is always lively. The Rose and Crown hosts one of the best Cheshire Burgers on this side of the pond.
- American Darts Organization. - our parent organization, and the official organization for steel-tipped darts in the United States. This is a good place to see the schedule of the various ADO-sanctioned tournaments around the country.
- Bull's Eye News - "The Dart Players' Magazine"
- Crow's Darts - a site with an astounding collection of information about darts.
- CyberDarts - "The Cybernetic Magazine for Darts!"
- Dartbars.com - going on a trip? This site may help you find a place to catch a game or two.
- Darters.com - this site contains brackets for tournaments of sizes from 6 to 64 teams (or players, if singles), both single and double elimination.
Nearby Dart Organizations
The web sites of various other dart organizations in the San Francisco Bay Area and surrouding areas.
- Central Coast Dart Association - Santa Cruz area
- North Bay Darts Association - Napa, Petaluma, Sonoma, Novato area
- Northern California Darts Association - Walnut Creek, Concord, Antioch area
- Peninusula Dart Organization - San Mateo County (Redwood City to Half Moon Bay and Pacifica)
- San Francisco Dart League - San Francisco city area. Formerly the San Francisco Dart Association.
- Santa Cruz County Darts Association - Santa Cruz County
- Sacramento Valley Darting Association - Sacramento area (and hosts of the annual Camellia Classic)
These links are to commercial dart sites. In other words, businesses who sell dart supplies online. Please note that listing here does not necessarily imply endorsement (these are only here for convenience and done by "word of mouth").
- A-Z Darts - A local supplier for the SVDA's Camellia Classic, staffed by people you may know if you play regionally.
- Darts Corner - One of the best suppliers from the UK
- Horizon Darts - they've got just about anything you could want. Steve Sutton indicated he personally purchased many times from here, and received prompt service and reasonable prices.
- Mueller Recreational Products - Many people's "old standy," they also carry more than simply darts supplies.
- Pure Darts - Another one of the best suppliers from the UK